Barra de musica

30 de marzo de 2014

I´M TOO SEXY



I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love 
love's going to leave me 
I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt 
so sexy it hurts 
and i'm too sexy for milan too sexy for milan 
new york and japan 
And i'm too sexy for your party 
too sexy for your party 
no way i'm disco dancing 
I'm a model you know what i mean 
and i do my little turn on the catwalk 
yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah 
i do my little turn on the catwalk 
(Right Said Fred)






Si hay algo que me gusta de SL es que cada uno amolda su avatar a lo que le gusta, y que nosotras podemos lucir como a lo mejor no lo haríamos en nuestras vidas reales, y para ello que mejor forma que atrevernos con estos vestidos tan sexys que saca B BOS STORE a unos precios increíbles y en variados modelos y colores.





1 - B BOS - KIRA DRESS -  (NO FREE)                                                                                
                                                                       MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD
2- B BOS - MABEL DRESS - ( NO FREE)

HAIR *DURA BOYS&GIRLS*50 - (NO FREE) 120$L (Ud) - MARKETPLACE

No hay comentarios: