Barra de musica

25 de marzo de 2014

INJECTION





 So give me the drug, keep me alive 
Give me what's left of my life 
But let me go, whooaa 
Pull this plug, let me breathe 
On my own, I'm finally free 
And let me go, whooaa 

The trail of crumbs you left somehow got lost along the way 
If you never meant to leave then you only had to stay 
But the memories that haunt us are cherished just the same 
As the words that bring us closer to the sky 
No matter how I pray that I fall through these clouds 
Leaves me screaming....
(Rise Against) 





La tienda LAVAROCK CREATIONS está de celebración, ha conseguido sobrepasar la cifra con creces de 3000 miembros en su grupo, y para celebrarlo pone como regalo de Grupo (Join Free) esta cazadora de cuero de una excelente calidad puesta en ella el mayor esmero como en todas su creaciones... Corre a por ella porque solo estará disponible durante 15 días!

Para combinarla he usado unos leggins de cuero de la tienda  B BOS, tienes muchísimos modelos para elegir..




m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS m/ -ORION FEMALE JACKET -GROUP GIFTTELEPORTER

B BOS -Navi Leggins - TELEPORTER / MARKETPLACE

No hay comentarios: