Barra de musica

19 de marzo de 2014

♪ SINGLE LADIES ♪


I put gloss on my lips, a man on my hips 
Hold me tighter than my Dereon jeans 
acting up, drank in my cup 
I could care less what you think 
I need no permission, did I mention 
Don't pay him any attention 
Cuz you had your turn 
But now you gonna learn 
What it really feels like to miss me 

Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it 
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it 
Don't be mad once you see that he want it 
If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it 

(Beyoncé)




Dejé para otro apartado otro de los modelos que pone como regalo de grupo ( GRATIS)  la tienda *ORSINI** , este sexy body de red que sin duda está hecho para seducir .



RAUNCH BODY (Group Gift) Free - TP ORSINI

No hay comentarios: