Barra de musica

16 de mayo de 2014

♣ GYPSY ♣


Not the homecoming kind
Take the top off and who knows what you might find
Won’t confess all my sins
You can bet all trying but can’t always win

’Cause I’m a gypsy
Are you coming with me?
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me
Never made agreements just like a gypsy
And I won’t back down ’cause life’s already bit me
And I won’t cry I’m too young to die if you’re gonna quit me
’Cause I’m gypsy

(Shakira)



Como se nota que se acerca el verano, que cada vez hace mas calor.. yo de mis armarios comienzo a sacar la ropa mas fresca, con colores mas vivos... y sobretodo mas divertidos y variados... Eso es exactamente lo que nos traen estas dos tiendas... tanto *BN DESIGNS* como *COLORS WORLD STORE*


- *BN* MARLENE DRESS - IN WORLD  ( NO FREE)

- .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.GIPSY -( Hud con varios colores, y estilos) IN WORLDMARKETPLACE (NO FREE)

No hay comentarios: