Barra de musica

26 de mayo de 2014

Hey Brother ☺



What if I far from home? 
Oh Brother I will hear you call 
What if I lose it all? 
Oh Sister I will help you out! 
Oh if the sky comes falling down 
For you, there?s nothing in this world I wouldn't do. 

Hey Brother, there?s an endless road to re-discover
Hey Sister, do you still believe in love I wonder?
Oh if the sky comes falling down
For you, there?s nothing in this world I wouldn't do. 

(Avicii)


Multitud de combinaciones con lo último de *B BOS STORE* con la nueva linea que ha sacado con de tops, blusas y pantalones... visita la tienda, porque hay muchas novedades. 
Y como regalo de grupo de la Tienda Candydoll estas sandalias divinas de plataforma que son la última moda, entra en el grupo y revisa los avisos... 


- B BOS -Gala Top-MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD

- B BOS -Kyty Top-MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD

- B BOS -Lesly Blouse-MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD

- B BOS -Maddy Pant-MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD

- B BOS -Mem Pant-MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD

CANDY DOLL RAVIOSA SHOES - Group Gift ( Join Freein world  ( Revisar avisos grupo)



No hay comentarios: