Barra de musica

23 de mayo de 2014

IgNiTe Me

 Yeah
To train owns the track
And I'm not about to lose that

You pour the gasoline
If you're lighting a match next to me
I can't believe you would . . .

Fuel my fire
I'm so hot on your game
You'll keep feeling my flames
Turn the heat up higher
Just keep gunnin' for me
'Cause I'm begging you, please
Ignite me
(Chelsea Bain)

(Precios Exclusivos del Evento)







PICTURE 1:

.: PC:. Outfit Ashley (Todo incluido) - 50$L

PICTURE 2:

.: PC:. -Alexandra Leather Leggings (Hud 10 Colors) - 50$L

.: PC:. - Suellen Tank Top v1 (Hud 12 Colors) - 50$L

.: PC:.  - Mary Jane Wedges (Hud Texture Change) - 50$L

PICTURE 3:

.: PC:. - Brunna Dress (phat azz appliers/Lolas Tango Applier) (Hud 12 colors) - 50$L

.: PC:.  - Mary Jane Wedges (Hud Texture Change) - 50 -$L

PICTURE 4:

.:PC:. - Lynda Romper - Lolas Tango applier/Hud 8 colors /Only for Slink  feet High - 50$L

PICTURE 5:

.:PC:. - Outfit Rosie - Parcial Mesh - Lolas Tango & Phat Azz appliers - 50$L

PICTURE 6:

.: PC:. - Mini Skirt - GROUP GIFT THE BARGAIN BARN ROUND 4 - FREE 

.: PC:. - Sophie tattoo - 35 $L

.: PC:.  - Mary Jane Wedges (Hud Texture Change 10 COLORS) Shoes. - 50$L



PICTURE 7:

.: PC:. - Mini Skirt - GROUP GIFT THE BARGAIN BARN ROUND 4 - FREE 

.: PC:. - Cat Stockings  Phat Azz appliers - 4 Colors. 35$L

.: PC:. - Evie Half Tucked Top - Hud 8 Colors. 50 $L


No hay comentarios: