Barra de musica

26 de mayo de 2014

Light Me Up

You light me up
When all I see is darkness
You light me up
When I'm down
And if I fall apart
You know where to find my pieces
When they're going to be found?

Keep my eyes shut
Safe in distrust
You're all that I need
My senses shining on me
I still carry your love
I feel your love...[Birdy]


All items are JK Style for The Bargain Barn Round 4

PICTURE 1 - FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

Taryn v1 - Mesh Cropped Off Shoulder Sweater[with hud to change texture] and Mesh Skinny Jeans[black and Blue]45L

Taryn v2 - Mesh Cropped Off Shoulder Sweater[with hud to change texture] and Mesh Skinny Jeans[black and Blue]45L


PICTURE 2 - FROM LEFT TO RIGHT

Eliana - Mesh Halter Dress[with hud to change textures] and Mesh Silver Shine Jewelry Set [earrings, bracelet and ring] 35L

Skye - Mesh Pant Jumpsuit [with hud to change textures] and Silver Cross Necklace 45L

No hay comentarios: