Barra de musica

5 de mayo de 2014

Stepping Stone



I remember way back, way back when
I said I never wanna see your face again
'Cause you were loving, yes you're loving somebody else
And I knew, oh yes, I knew I couldn't control myself.
And now they bring you back into my life again
And so I put on a face just like your friends
But I think you know, oh yes, you know what's going on
'Cause the feelings in me, oh yes, in me are burning strong.
But I will never be your stepping stone
Take it all or leave me alone
I will never be your stepping stone
I'm standing upright on my own...(Duffy)



All items are RD Style for THE BARGAIN BARN

PICTURE 1

Outfit  Deborah(includes jacket&top,jeans and sneakers - 50L 

PICTURE 2

Outfit  Lara(includes top,skirt,sneakers,sock ripped and tattoo sun) - 50L 

No hay comentarios: