Barra de musica

29 de mayo de 2014

Stop and Stare

This town is colder now, I think it's sick of us
It's time to make our move, I'm shakin off the rust
I've got my heart set on anywhere but here
I'm staring down myself, counting up the years
Steady hands, just take the wheel...
And every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal... for the life I lead Stop and stare 
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere 
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared 
But I've become what I can't be, oh [One Republic] 

Outfit:  Y o K a n a - Bunny[Bugs Bunny Vest, Jeans Tacks black and Bag Chains Leather]   [Group Gift 500 Members/Free To Join]

Bracelets: Pure Poison - Cool Bracelets[Group Gift/Free To Join]

Necklace: Black Desing[Group Gift/Free To Join]

Hair: COLORS - FREE D - GIFT

Cap and Aviator Sunglas are part of the outfit Rider Grey of  Brii Underground - NO FREE

No hay comentarios: