Barra de musica

6 de mayo de 2014

THE SCIENTIS


Come up to meet you,
Tell you I'm sorry,
You don't know how lovely you are.

I had to find you,
Tell you I need you,
Tell you I set you apart.

Tell me your secrets,
And ask me your questions,
Oh, let's go back to the start.

Runnin' in circles,
Comin’ up tails,
Heads on the science apart.
(Coldplay)




PICTURE 1 Y 2 :

- \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/ - ARCADIA FEM PANTS & SHORTS- 5 & 12 - 60 $L MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD
(En promoción una semana a partir del día 4 de Mayo)


- B BOS -MYKA TOP - MARKETPLACE ( NO FREE) / IN WORLD



 PICTURE 3:
- \m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/ - ARCADIA FEM PANTS & SHORTS- 1 - 60 $L -  MARKETPLACEIN WORLD
(En promoción una semana a partir del día 4 de Mayo)

.:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Peace Tube Top AND Emo skull tube top - 70 $L MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD 





Y por último como regalo de grupo de LAZURI  este conjunto de joyas de tréboles, entre otras que tienes allí aun para recoger, la entra al grupo no es gratis tiene un coste de 250 $L pero merece la pena muchísimo por la calidad de sus creaciones, siempre con hud, cambio de gemas, metales, y muy variados.. 

No hay comentarios: