Barra de musica

17 de junio de 2014

She Wolf

A shot in the dark,
A past, lost in space,
And where do I start,
The past, and the chase...
You haunted me down,
Like a wolf, a predator
I feel like a deer in your light...
You love me and I'm frozen in time,
Hungry for that flesh of mine,
But I can't compete with the she wolf, who has brought me to my knees,
What do you see in those yellow eyes,
Cause I'm falling to pieces...[David Guetta Feat Sia
]
......................................................

PICTURE 1

Karla Boutique - Amanda lingerie/includes Necklace,Earrings & Bracelet [New Group Gift/250l To Join]

PICTURE 2

Karla Boutique - Winona Gothic dress[Hunt Gift]

Hair: Love Soul Hair - I LOVE NATURE/Jet Black[NO FREE]

PICTURE 3


Karla Boutique - Brjdget multi mini dress/With hud texture change[Group Gift/250l To Join] 


Hair: Lamb - BOB. Color Testers - DOLLARBIE


Shoes: Essenz - Seattle/Black [CSR]


No hay comentarios: