Barra de musica

8 de julio de 2014

TeLePhOnE

 Boy, the way you blowing up my phone
won’t make me leave no faster.
Put my coat on faster,
leave my girls no faster.
I shoulda left my phone at home,
’cause this is a disaster!
Calling like a collector -
sorry, I cannot answer!

Not that I don’t like you,
I’m just at a party.
And I am sick and tired
of my phone r-ringing.
Sometimes I feel like
I live in Grand Central Station.
Tonight I’m not taking no calls,
’cause I’ll be dancing.


Cause I’ll be dancing
Cause I’ll be dancing
Tonight I’m not taking no calls, cause I’ll be dancing!

Stop calling, stop calling,
I don’t wanna think anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.
Stop calling, stop calling,
I don’t wanna talk anymore!
I left my hand and my heart on the dance floor.

(Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce)




1º CONJUNTO :

- B BOS -Lulu Skirt- Varios colores y texturas para elegir - MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD - NO FREE


- \m/LAVAROCK CREATIONS\m/ -ALICE LOOSE TANK - MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD - FATPACK - 299 $L / Und . 99 $L. 


- .:PC:. Dianne High Heels - Hud 8 colores - 50 $L (precio Exclusivo de  BARGAIN BARN )


2º  CONJUNTO:

- B BOS -Amix - Varios colores y texturas para elegir - MARKETPLACEIN WORLD - NO FREE

- .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Ever Leggings - MARKETPLACE / IN WORLD -  FATPACK - 299 $L  / Und . 99 $L .

- .:PC:. Scarlett High Heels - Hud 8 colores - ( ya posteado, ronda 6 BARGAIN BARN)

No hay comentarios: