Barra de musica

29 de septiembre de 2014

SeT FiRe To ThE rAiN

 But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I cried,
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name,

When laying with you I could stay there,
Close my eyes, feel you here forever,
You and me together, nothing is better,


Cause there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew,
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true,
And the games you's play, you would always win, always win

(Adele)






- *BN DESIGNS ** - DRESS SNAKE ROCK - MESH - IN WORLD - NO FREE

- REIGN.- ALEXXIS HEELS- with hud - GROUP GIFT (Join 250$L) - IN WORLD

- HAIR - LITTLE BONNES- Feline -  FULL GROUP GIFT-  (Join Free)




- JEWELS - LAZURI - DIONA GROUP GIFT ( ya posteado)  - IN WORLD

- Beauty by alaskametro<3 Slink manicure/pedicure - Vamp/Gold - MARKETPLACE - 25 $L

No hay comentarios: