Barra de musica

14 de octubre de 2014

All Dressed in Love


 So I covered the pain up 
With lots of MAC make-up 
But I can't help but blush 
Because I'm in love 
All dressed up in love 


Cool in the summer 
Warm in the winter 
I'm dressed up in love 
I'm cool in the summer 
Warm in the winter 
Cuz I'm in love 
All dressed up in love 

(Jennifer Hudson)







- *BN DESIGNS** TOP AND SKIRT SONIA - MESH  (Black and White)  - (No Free)  IN WORLD

- .:COLORS WORLD STORE:.Yram Pumps (Slink High)- with hud - En promo 50%dto.  desde el día 8 de Octubre durante dos semanas - 175 $LMARKETPLACE /IN WORLD

-------------

- B BOS -Ebbe Outfit- EXCLUSIVO EN VINTAGE&COOL FAIR 10 OCT -24 OCT...!!!! - (NO FREEIN WORLD 

\m/ LAVAROCK CREATIONS \m/-SHACKLE HIGH SLINK SHOES- With hud change textures - 199$LMARKETPLACEIN WORLD

- HAIR CHICHICKIE! Sherry - All colors - Fair Hair 2014 - GiftSTORE IN WORLD

No hay comentarios: