Barra de musica

13 de enero de 2015

Lights

I had a way then losing it all on my own.
I had a heart then, but the queen has been overthrown.
And I´m not sleeping now, the dark is too hard to beat
And I´m not keeping now, the strength I need to push me
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine it when I´m alone
And so I tell myself that I´ll be strong
And dreaming when they´re gone
´Cause they´re calling, calling, calling me home
Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine It when I´m alone[Ellie Goulding]

*Coat: Java Fashion Designs - BONNIE/Includes boots - FREE

*Hair: little bones - Birdie[Group Gift/100L To Join]

*Eyes: Alyce - Angel Eyes - NO FREE

*Skin: Essences - LadyDyvine/Past Gift[Group Gift/Free To Join]

No hay comentarios: