Barra de musica

23 de julio de 2014

All Of Me


What would I do without your smart mouth 
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out 
Got my head spinning, no kidding,
 I can’t pin you down.


What’s going on in that beautiful mind?
I’m on your magical mystery ride
and I’m so dizzy, don’t know what hit me
but I’ll be alright


My head’s under water
but I’m breathing fine
You’re crazy and I’m out of my mind
Cause all of me
Loves all of you[John Legend]
......................................................


PICTURE 1

Maxi Skirt & Top: Hilly Haalan - Bella[Group Gift/Free To Join]
Hair: +elua+ - Kei/Includes Hud To Change Texture/ Hair Fair 2014 - GIFT

PICTURE 2


Outfit: Hilly Haalan -  Ashley/Includes Bracelet,Necklace,Shoes For Slink Feet High & Envelope Clutch[Group Gift/Free To Join]
Hair: Amacci - Zoe/Includes Hud To Change Texture/ Hair Fair 2014 - GIFT

PICTURE 3

Dress:  Hilly Haalan - Venice Draped Mini Dress/Includes Hud To Change Texture[Group Gift/Free To Join]
Hair: LollipopZ - Not'in'Love-Mixed Pack/ Hair Fair 2014 - DOLLARBIE
Shape: .:ShiloVe Store:. - Belinda - NO FREE
Skin: LoveMe Skins - Crystal Skin/Contains Two skin options, with eyebrow and without eyebrow to add your own. Cleavage enhancement, modify shape, beautymark, slink hands & feet appliers, lolas appliers, phat azz appliers, wowmeh appliers and I added a special bonus, slink physique appliers[Group Gift July[1500Members/Free To Join]

No hay comentarios: