Barra de musica

21 de julio de 2014

Come To Me

 Come to me
I'll take care of you
Protect you
Calm, calm down
You're exhausted
Come lie down
You don't have to explain
I understand.
You know
That I adore you
You know
That I love you
So don't make me say it
It would burst the bubble
Break the charm[Björk]

PICTURE 1

Jumpsuit&Belt: LIV Glam - Best Friend[Group Gift/Free To Join]

HAIR: COLORS - Free_C/Men´s Hair - FREE

Shoes: Miss LT - Aestrela[Past Group gift/available in store at regular price/10L To Join]

PICTURE 2

Outfit: LIV Glam - Remi[Group Gift/Free To Join]

Hair: Tuty´s - Romantic[Vintage Hairstyle/base hair/Dark Brown - NO FREE

Shoes: .:PC:.Pacagaian Creations - Dianne High Heels/With hud textures change - NO FREE

PICTURE 3 
LEFT

Dress: LIV Glam - Tia/Satin Lace Dress/With Hud Texture Change[Group Gift/Free To Join]

Hair: ANALOG DOG - Pop Scotch/Hair Fair 2014 - FREE

RIGHT

Dress: LIV Glam - Lia/60's Vintage Dress/Wiht Hud Texture Change[Group Gift/Free To Join]

Hair: Tameless - Beatice/Hair Fair 2014 - FREE

No hay comentarios: