Barra de musica

31 de julio de 2014

Best Friend

Love is where this begins
Thank you for letting me in
You’ve always known where I stand
I’ve never had to pretend
And I feel my life is better
Because you’re a part of it
I know without you by my side
That I would be different
Thank you for all of your trust
Thank you for not giving up
Thank you for holding my hand
You’ve always known where I stand
And I feel my life is better[Jason Mraz]


PICTURE 1

LEFT TO RIGHT
Bikini: Beautiful Dirty Rich - Sunday Afternoon/No includes shoes[Group Gift June&July/Free To Join]
Shape: .:ShiloVe Store:. - Carla - NO FREE

Top & Short:  Beautiful Dirty Rich  -  After Sun[Group Gift June&July/Free To Join]
Shape:  .:ShiloVe Store:.   - Belinda - NO FREE 

Shape:  .:ShiloVe Store:.  - Anna - NO FREE

There are 2 outfits included, both with all kind of appliers for you to mix and match with your fav implant(s) or mesh body .  

PICTURE 2&3 

SkyBox:  .:ShiloVe Store:. - Libourne Skybox/Small and cozy Skybox,20x20 and only 20 prims,Copy-Mod-No Trans,Low price and low prims - NO FREE                        

No hay comentarios: